Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Late Xmas Gifts to you

On Christmas, you read about my list of gifts, but today is your turn. While you may have gotten gifts for Christmas (or Hanukah, Kwanzaa, or Generic Secular Holiday Gift Exchange Day) you didn't get a gift from your favorite blogs (I certainly didn't, maybe I just don't visit enough blogs), so I will give you one.

The first surprise is a disk image of a fairly rare CD-ROM...the MacAdvocate CD! You can read about this rare beast here. It has Apple commercials, wildly outdated information, and more. But now you can download it thanks to my Mac Garden alter-ego Temporary Joe (it was originally ps3d but I lost the password). Click here and follow the link for the mirror.

I had a second "gift" in mind, but I decided not to post it because I didn't scan it in time. It does have to do with Houston history, however.

No comments: